Monday, July 16, 2012

Black Tie Golf Tournament

Hello Nail Surfs :)
                              Today's Mani I wanted to test out as many images from a Cheeky Plate and still have a descent Mani in the end.I ended up using 2 plates. Cheeky has announced they are making there full nail images bigger and the plates bigger also. Although the set has not been released yet I am just as excited as the rest of you. My sample set is just a sample. I still need the final set. And when you surfers can see this whole set you will like it Alot!.. It is so different from the other company's sets and different from Cheeky 2012 set too.

SURFS UP

My honest opinion on this set is that there is something for everyone.
Some of the images I may never use,BUT those are very few.
I have many favs from this set and can't wait to have a perfect set.

What are your thoughts or opinions on this newest set so far?


No comments:

Post a Comment