Monday, July 9, 2012

NAIL SURFING

Hello Nail Surfers :)
                              We all love to look at nail pictures whether its at the art or the polish color. 
I myself have surfed the internet and bookmark nail blogs to read and look at pictures. So technically I am a Nail Surfer. I still look at other blogs and I am now starting to be a follower. I always thought I had to have a blog to follow, but you don't. :) 
   I am still trying to figure all this blogging still and have lots of ideas to decorate my page , but i have not figured that part out yet..
  How many times have you gone to the store and just had to walk pass the nail polish display just to make sure nothing new has been released and snuck passed you. I do even at the grocery store. I have some newer nail polishes that I have picked up recently. I will take pictures tomorrow and share. 
 Till then Happy Nail Surfing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment