Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ghostly Ghosts

Hello Nail Surfs

Welcome to My Beach

I hope everyone is safe from the Hurricane that is passing through.

I had major wind @ gusts to 60 mph and tons of rain last night. It's still rainy and windy here. It's been raining now for 5-6 days straight now and we have 2 more days of all day rain left. The ground here can't handle anymore rain. Lots of power lines are down,schools closings,flooded streets, trees are down everywhere and homeowners are dealing flooding, missing shingle,siding blown off of their house and even wooden fences were blown away. We have minor damages here compared to others that have lost their loved ones.


I have a Mnai to share with you that I did the other day. 
I am loving my New MyOnlineShop Plates..found Here

SURFS UP...


I used MJ 4 & MJ 6

These images are large enough for those with long and wide nails.
And these images still work great for those with shorter nails too.
The placements of each image makes them useful for all nails.
And if you wanted to use just a single image from a full nail design, it can be easily achieved.
These are all great extras you get when you buy these plates.

What are your feelings on these plates?

Thank you for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment