Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Simple Lady

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I have been busy lately working with nail related things. :)
I can't share just yet, but when I can you guys will know first :)


Have any of you jumped on Cheeky's Massive Sale? It's Huge. Major deals like crazy. Christmas has come early. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Dbeauty&field-keywords=cheeky+jumbo.....That link is for the Jumbo's. Which by the way are awesome! 

Today I have a Mani using Orly Shock Wave (blue). This is 2 coats I used plus a base. Those blues can stain so be careful. I also used Cheeky Mega C Plate.

SURFS UP.....
I am really impressed in how well these plates really stamp.
The detail all shows.

Thank You all for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment