Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cheeky Beauty and Gals

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach.

Today I have a Mani to share with you.
I used Gals new stamping set.
The "Fairy Set"
You get 25 plates in the set for $15.99
The sets will be available for purchase in 3-4 wks.
You can find this set Here
I also used Cheeky's Nail Art Rhinestones which
can be found Here
In this set you get 5 nail wheels of different types of art.
And at $8.49 on Sale.
These art wheels are amazing looking. 

SURFS UP....

I used Funky Fingers "Monster Ballad" as a base
IP-GA 35
and Funky Fingers Black for stamping
This is the Nail Art wheel I choose to use today.
Application for these stones are the same as for gems.

What do you think about Cheeky's new line of Nail Art Wheels?
Is this something you would consider to wear as art?

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach. 




2 comments:

  1. What a great post. Great news!! What plate is GA-35? Is that part of the new set u mentioned?? I can't wait to get these sets. Thanks for sharing new stamping plates with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Nicky :). GA 35 is part of a New Brand "Gals" it's a sister brand to Cheeky. These will be available in a few weeks. And Yes Amazon will be selling them also. Just remember that it's Gals brand when you search Amazon.. :)

    ReplyDelete