Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"Fairy Set" by Gals Cosmetics

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I have the 2ed Gals stamping plates all ready to share.

SURFS UP...

**Warning..High Tide**





























This "Fairy Set" has so many choices,
You'll never have a dull Mani again.
Cheeky's sister brand  Gals Cosmetic has really  put together 2
FANTASTIC Sets.
These sets are not yet Available but will be shortly.
And yes Amazon will also be carrying these sets also.
Just make sure you search Gals Cosmetics.
Or you can purchase them direct from Gals Cosmetics

Which plate is your favorite?
I really love the bubble numbers and symbols.
And the animals are so darn cute . Aren't they?

Thank you for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach 


No comments:

Post a Comment