Monday, January 7, 2013

50 Shades of Grey

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I had participated in a Nail Challenge for a group I am part of
through Facebook. The theme was inspired by a book.
Now to be honest I am not the book reader type at all.
I had always wanted to read books as a hobby but I could never
find anything that kept my interest going. That had all changed when I kept 
hearing all about 50 Shades of Grey Books. I decided to give it a try.
And well in 3 days I finished book 1. It was a great series for those who
like books like that. I personally Loved the series myself. If books
were made like these more I would definitely read alot more.

SURFS UP...

I used CG -Elephant Walk,CG-Adventure Red-y,CG-Kalahari Kiss
2 coats of each color.
For the Thumb I used Fun 1 Image Plate 
found Here or Here
I used Mash Special Black Stamping Polish along with MyOnline Shop Special Silver Stamping Polish
Pointer finger is Cheeky Jumbo A found Here or Here
Middle is MJ2 Found Here
Ring is BM 12 found Here
Pinkie is CH 55 found Here or Here
Mash Stamping Polish is found Here

Thank you for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach

4 comments:

  1. Awesome manicure. You make me want to read the series now. Did you use a matte polish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chrisie.. Thank You. And this Series is freaking Awesome!.. Oh yeah.. I used matte finish :)

      Delete
  2. Can't open the linkfor the first cheeky plates Amazon uses no paypal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to hear it didn't open for you. :( try this 1
      http://www.facebook.com/Cheekybeauty/app_184217821649480?ref=ts

      Delete