Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Fun Cheery Cheeky Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I have had an extremely busy lately.
We had just rescued a German Shepard Mix on Monday night.
The new addition to our family is Porsha.
Well Porsha decided to escape from us in less than 24hrs of us owning her.
She bolted out the back door. It started to snow and was already getting
dark outside. To add to this and the freezing temperature she did listen when we called
for her. We did end up catching her in the end. She is a hand full outside, But inside
she is so wonderful and listens extremely well.

With that being said I do have Mani's to share still.

Cheeky Beauty has now said the New 2013 Jumbo Set is to be released in  about
4 weeks now...

SURFS UP....

I did a simple gradient and stamped with Mash Nails Black
and topped with Mash Nails Matte Finish.



Even tho these plates have the curve for a french Mani I am still able to use these images
on my long nails.Any of those who may also struggle with the width of images these plates will
defiantly make the cut. I have wide nail beds and I actually get to do clean up now with these.

The plates will be for sale in about 4 weeks.
They will be first released on Amazon.com 

Thank you for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment