Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring is here. Pedi's are blossoming

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I have many new Mani's to share with you all.

Today marks the official day of Spring.
Which means flip-flop and sandal season is right around the corner.

If you haven't started on those Pedi's yet, you may want to 
start now so when the weather warms,your toes will be ready.

SURFS UP


****WARNING*****
***FEET PICS BELOW***


I used Mash 48
found at MashNails.com


I did a Gradient on the big toe and
Ombre colors on the other toes.
Velvet Dust can be used in many different ways.
You can do a full nail
a French Tip
Fill in stamped images
Stamp on top of Velvet Dust
Two tone a Mani with Velvet Dust..
There's many creations you can make just using the Velvet Dust.

This Pedi is still on my toes and the Velvet Dust is just perfect as Day 1.
I can't wait to have these fuzzies toes in the Summer Time.

Have you tried Velvet Dust yet?
What did you think about it?
After reading the different creations you can make with Velvet Dust
do you want to try it even more now?
If you sign up for the newsletter you will get 10% off your order and any
orders over $30.00 in the U.S. will get Free Shipping.
To sign up for the newsletter-http://www.mashnails.com/

Signing up for the newsletter will also keep you posted and up to date
on any  new and exciting news/products,and promotions. :)

Thank you for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment