Sunday, April 28, 2013

Under Armour Mani/ Flower Power Mani's

Hello Nail Surfers 

Welcome to My Beach


Have you ordered your new MJ Plates yet?
Or are they on there way now :) ?

I am very pleased with mine.
For my first Mani I wanted to use the Under Armour Logo.


SURFS UP....

MJ 14 
My "Trusty" Black Polish
I started this Mani with 1 coat of Pure Ice"Show Stopper
and used CG "Make an Entrance" for the gradient.

Now for those who follow me Via YouTube -you know from time-time
I'll use the lint roller trick to do another Mani without changing my base.
To see how check out my YouTube Video

So I used the trick again and made a Mani #2


I used MJ 10 and my "Trusty" Black polish 

Have you tried the lint roller trick yet?

Thank you for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.




2 comments:

  1. Yes first time I used it I wanted to fast in to little time. But now I knowhow it works. Handy
    Love the flower mani don't recognize the brand...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually use a TC over my base.. But when I do Gradient I have to. And this is when I like to swap out different Mani's.. Mani's don't stay long on me. I change my nails almost daily.

      Delete