Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fab Ur Nails

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Oh I have some goodies to share with you.
Fab Ur Nails is a Nail Stamping company and she has just announced that
5 New Plates will be coming this June.2013
She has amazing plates and also high quality.
Customer service is amazing as well.
Okay. Enough Chit -Chatting.. Lets get to the Goods!

SURFS UP...







So many awesome images.. I keep spotting new ones that I missed at first look.

Come June go visit Fab Ur Nails Via FB
or you can go to her personal page http://thriszha.blogspot.co.uk/
to purchase 1 or 5 of these beauties.. I just heard that there's going to be more
than just these 5.  When I see the other previews I will update and share.

Well I have 3 more New Plates she has just Previewed.




Visit ..llarowe's Shop for your orders.

As I mentioned above 10 plates in total will be releasing soon.
Mid June. Here are the final two plates to this release.


These 10 New Plates can be Purchased through Fab Ur Nails 
which is offering special Pre-Order deals that only lasts til June 12,2013

Or You can also purchase these plates from Llarowe
which she ships from the US.



Thank you for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach

2 comments: