Monday, January 20, 2014

Dashica Beauty "Infinity Nails" Review

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I have been busy working on a huge  Nail Project.
I am so excited for this Project to Launch.
Therefore I have been absent here.

But I just received these Amazing Infinity Nails plates yesterday.
And I just had to share ASAP!
I was so excited to start making a Mani that I skipped
the swatching and took quick pics so I could get started.


*****WARNING*****
***HIGH TIDE****

SURFS UP


 Random Swatches.
These plates Stamp Flawlessly.
Dashica Beauty Always supplies us with her  Highest Quality.
The details in these images as just astonishing.
Every detail will transfer onto your nails.

I used Infinity Nails 15


 I used IN 02,IN 44, IN50
 

What do you think of Dashica's New "Infinity Nails" Collection?
I love them. There's so many Mani's that can be created with these plates.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment