Monday, October 12, 2015

Colores De Carol Halloween 2015 Collection Review

Hello Nail Surfers 

Welcome to My Beach

I have Colores De Carol  Halloween Trio Set 
plus Octobers's Exclusive to share with you :)


SURFS UP


I used 1 coat of Halloween Carnival plus a TC.
Application was smooth and applied pretty evenly for being a topper.
Which impressed me. There was no streaking or unevenness with this topper.
Drying time was fast.

I added some stamping art and did a close up shot.
For art I used Bunny Nails HD-C.


I used just 2 coats of Jack-O plus a Matte coat.
Jack-O is a Black Holographic Base with Micro Orange Holographic
Glitter with medium Metallic Glitter.
Application was smooth and evenly.
Drying time was fast.
For art I used Myonline Shop MJV

This is Pumpkin Blood.
It is an Orange Jelly that has Silver,Black & Gold glitter.
It looks almost Red tho. 
I was really impressed that just 2 coats gave me solid coverage.
Application was smooth and evenly.
Drying time fast.
I did Matte my Mani.
I used Wet`N`Wild Matte polish.
Colores De Carol's polishes all seem to dry fast :)
For art I used Bunny Nails HD-D

Are you getting ready for Halloween?
Have you stared your Holiday Mani's yet?
This is the perfect Trio to get you started.



***None of these polishes stained.***

For this Month's Exclusive Polish I did not get a Bottle Pic.
But it is a Gorgeous Shimmery Pink  Linear holographic polish.

I used Only 2 coats of "By Your Side"
No TC
Application was smooth and even.
Drying time was fast too.

Here I have added Colores De Carol  TC and I double stamped my middle finger 
for a bolder look.
For art I used the New Go TEAM Set by Bundle Monster 
From the Work It Collection.


If you use Code BEACHING at checkout you will save 
10% off your Order.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.















No comments:

Post a Comment