Wednesday, August 3, 2016

A Mani for a Great Cause.

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today's Mani was inspired by 2 Gentleman that I know
who are battling Muscular Dystrophy.
Matt and Dan Poole.

They are taking donations for MDA Walk.
The walk has just ended, but the Donations are still accept.

All of the proceeds go towards Research and Also MDA Camp.

SURFS UP

  

I used 2 coats of Sapphire Princess by Colores De Carol
along with Sally Hansen Insta Dri   "Lightening"

For Art I used MJXIII by MyOnline Shop
and Fun4 by Fab Ur Nails for the shoes
and BMH18 by Bundle Monster for the little Heart




Have you ever done a Mani to Help Bring Awareness and to Help with Donations?

I was honored to Help the Pooles in any way.
I do know that they Greatly appreciated everything.

Thank You for visiting My Beach.
I hope you return again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment