Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Shemodern Nail Foil Arts- water decals review

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have some pretty cool water decals 

SUFRS UP


I love how they included different sizes of the image.

These did take longer than I excepted in the water.
Usually water decals are ready with in seconds.
Like 10-15seconds
These how ever did take over a minute.
But.. They did apply amazingly.


I was extremely impressed with how flat and smooth these decals are.
And they are perfect for when you need a fast Mani.

They offer many different styles to chose from.

Do you ever use water decals??

I do. Especially around busy holidays or when I am busy
planning/hosting a party.


Thank You for visiting My Beach.
I hope you return again soon. <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment