Thursday, June 8, 2017

A Shifty Sombrero Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I have these OMG Amazing Cosmic Summer
Polishes by Colores de Carol  that will be available 
June 10,2017 at Midnight.
But First..
Lets pair these Beauties with some Marianne Nails Art.

SURFS UP


Sombrero  by Colores de Carol


I love how the color shifts here.


Stamps Flawlessly! 

This image was a perfect match with this base.
I see Blue,green,Purple all in 1 nail.
What Colors do you see?


For art I used n125 by Marianne Nails


Marianne Nails offers a Large Variety of High Quality Stamping Plates.


Base- Sombrero  (Available June 10 at Midnight)

Stamping Polish- bmc

Clear Stamper- bmc

Stamping Art- n133

Thank You for visiting my beach.
I hope you return again soon.

I have lots of Photos to come still :) <3 p="">

xoxo beaching nails




No comments:

Post a Comment