Monday, June 5, 2017

I like Big Books Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I am Really enjoying these Marianne Nails Stamping Plates.

SURFS UP

I have been on an Acrylic Paint base kick lately
Here I started off with a light cream nail polish base.
Then I used 3 different shades of Brown Acrylic Paint 
on a sponge.
** I ran out of Liquid Latex so I improvised and used Chap Stick around**
my cuticles and skin. It actually worked pretty good.
Clean was a breeze with just Water. :) 


For art I used Marianne Nails n132

I did double stamping and made a stamping decal here.

Base- Nail polish first, then Acrylic Paints

Stamping Polish is bmc & DIY
&


Clear Stamper- bmc

Art- Marianne Nails n132

Do you own any Marianne Nails Stamping Plates?

Thank You for surfing my wave.
 I hope you enjoyed today's post and I hope 
you return again soon.

xoxo beaching nails

No comments:

Post a Comment