Friday, June 2, 2017

Lemon Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach


Today I have a little trick to share with you.

SURFS UP


So what's my little trick???
Well.... I actually stamped most of this Mani with White Polish.
I used water paints over the white stamped image.
So, that is all the Yellow and Green here is water paint.

* I do have Yellow and Green Stamping Polishes,*
but I always like to try New things.
I have done soo Many Mani's over the years that after so many
of the same ole same ole Techniques, I like to switch things up
and be different.

For art I used hehe Plus orz 002

Base-Dark Knight (Five Below)
Stamping Polish- White- Gesso (Five Below)
Clear Stamper- bmc

Do you like trying new things with NailArt?

I love too.

Thank You for visiting My Beach.
I hope you enjoyed your stay and I hope you return again soon.

xoxo beaching nails

No comments:

Post a Comment