Sunday, January 28, 2018

Valentine's Day Duo Swatches/Art and Review

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have Colores de Carol Valentine's Day Duo to share with you.

These polishes are available now.

SURFS UP

Spoiled

Spoiled is a cool toned Grape Purple linear holographic
with Pink to Gold shift micro holographic glitter 
and UCC flakes. (Red/Gold/Green)

Macro

Application was smooth and even.

I used 2 coats plus a TC.

Absolutely Love this!!




Free Love
This is light Pink cruelly base packed with 
White,Red,Pink,Purple,Aqua and iridescent glitter in different
shapes and sizes.

Macro
Application was smooth and even.


Free Love with art.
For art I used Q-girl10 &17, Mash54 and QA91.

This is an Amazing Valentine's Day Duo.
I am in Love with this duo by Colores de Carol

Have you tried any of Colores de Carol Polishes yet???
If not. OMG.. Give it try. You will be hooked!
Use this code and save!

Thank You for visiting My Beach.
I hope you enjoyed today's post.

xoxo beaching nails





No comments:

Post a Comment