Friday, February 9, 2018

Chinese New Year Polish Review/Swatches

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have Colores de Carol 's 
Chinese New Year Polish Celebration.
Prosperous
Limited Edition
Available Now

SURFS UP

Prosperous

This has a clear base with Pink Shimmer filled with
Red,Gold and iridescent glitter in various shapes and sizes.

I used 1 coat over a Pink base.

Application was smooth and even.

For art I used BP-L054 by Born Pretty Store
Also available on Amazon-> http://amzn.to/2EPOQI5

Prosperous
Limited Edition


Celebrate Chinese New Year February 16th in style
with Prosperous and save! <3 p="">

Thank You for visiting My Beach.
I hope you enjoyed today's post and
I hope you return again soon.

xoxo beaching nails

2 comments:

  1. I would like to get across my appreciation for your kindness for men who really want assistance with the subject matter. Your special dedication to getting the solution around had been extremely helpful and has truly empowered others just like me to arrive at their aims. Your personal informative key points can mean much to me and far more to my colleagues. With thanks; from each one of us.

    coconut oil for hair Peshawar
    coconut oil for hair Peshawar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there. I discovered your web site by way of Google while looking for a similar matter, your website came up. It appears good. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to visit then.
    organic coconut oil for hair

    ReplyDelete