Friday, May 11, 2018

Born Pretty Cuticle Softener/Removal Review

Hello Nail Surfers 

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have this amazing cuticle remover to share
with you. And it's Extremely affordable too.

SURFS UP


At the 2:00 mark in the Video is where
I am testing this Softener Pen.

I was extremely impressed with this.

When I normally do my cuticles I usually have some excess skin
that needs to be trimmed off.
I didn't have anything to trim with this product!
Which is Super Amazing!
And Super better for my cuticles too.
This is very affordable too.
At $2.99 a pen only.
A little does go along way.
You do not need to use as much as I did in the above video.
I did that so you can see it good in the video.

I do personally recommend this product.
I am going to be ordering myself a back up.
You can find this handy pen Here

Do you shop at Born Pretty Store?
I do.
I love to save money and get more goodies with those savings :) 


Here's a coupon that is good on ANY regular priced item(s)  in the Entire Store.

Thank You for visiting my beach.
 I hope you enjoyed today's post.
And I hope to see you all again soon.

xoxo beaching nails


No comments:

Post a Comment