Friday, May 25, 2018

Modelsones Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have a cool little kit I found on Amazon.



(Photo credit to Amazon)

SURFS UP

UVLED Nail Lamp
This uses a USB cord which is included.

10ml Base Coat And Top Coat (Included in kit)

6 Gel Nail Polishes colors inclued.

Tweezers, Nail Clippers, Nail Brush, Cuticle Pusher, Cuticle Trimmer,
Cuticle Oil, Nail Separator are ALL Included in this Kit.

2 Double sided Nail Files, Nail Tip Guides and
Removal Pads are also Included in this Kit.

Easy to Follow directions.

Color Swatches.
Handy Traveling Bag Included as well.

The Top Coat is Super Shiny and durable.

I really enjoyed having everything I needed to create a Gel Mani in one Kit.
The UVLED light is so cute! It folds up for easy storage and uses a USB cord.
Very convient and handy.

Have you tried any Gel Starter Kits?

I found this one on Amazon.

Thank You for visiting My Beach.
 I hope you enjoyed today's post and return again soon.

xoxo beaching nails











No comments:

Post a Comment