Thursday, September 13, 2012

Grab Ur Shades & Flip Flops! We're going to the Beach!

Aloha Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach 

Today I have a Mani to share with you that I just did last night. I have had naked nails now since Sunday.
Yes that's a record for me. I am not feeling very well still ,but I need something quick fast and easy to do. 

SURFS UP....

I used SC Heavy Metal as a base 
&
stamping in Wet`NWild Blk Cream

Cheeky's Summer Set 
CH 37
Can be purchased Here
or on Amazon Here
This is still my sample set. My new plates have not arrived yet.
But they should be here any day now :)



Have you gotten your new Cheeky plates?
What do you think about them?
Please share your thoughts and opinions on this set.

Thank you for surfing my wave today :)
I hope you enjoyed your day at My Beach :)





No comments:

Post a Comment