Friday, November 23, 2012

What's your Measurement Gals?

Hello Nail Surfers 

Welcome to My Beach

Today's post is Pic Heavy.
For any of those wondering what the sizes
are actually for these New Gals plates.
I have done measurements with comparison's 
to Cheeky's 2012 set
Cheeky's Summer Set
BM Set 3

SURFS UP.....
*****Warning High Tide*****

Gals "Princess Set"
 
Cheeky's 2012
 
Gals "Fairy Set"
Bundle Monster
 
Cheeky's Summer Set
 
 

These New 2013 Gals Plates are the same size as BM.
They are wider than Cheeky's 2012 set and the same in length.
They are the same width as Cheeky's Summer Set but shorter in length.

With seeing the actual comparisons of these different plates,
are you more wanting them or passing on them?

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach 







6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. simplyneatdesigns.... Did this post help you decide? Or did you know before seeing measurements?

      Delete
  2. Mindy s.. Did seeing the actually measurements and comparisons help you decide?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Guy Polish (Jim)... Im glad to hear it help and I'm excited to see what what art you come up with using all these new images.. =)

      Delete
  4. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :)
    http://www.artigobeauty.com/?p=1320

    ReplyDelete