Sunday, January 20, 2013

Candy Hearts

Hello Nail Surfs

Welcome to My Beach

I just did a new Mani and it turned out pretty cute.


SURFS UP....


I had fun photographing this Mani.
I used MyOnline Shop Plates
MJ 5 and MJ 6
I love how these candy hearts have a 3D affect.
The accent finger image also comes in reverse. 
This is before any finish coat on.
Can you believe I used all acrylic paints and
a dotting tool to make my base coat.
I used Mash Nails Black stamping polish.
The candy just came to life once I Matte Finished them.

Have you started Valentine Nails yet?
These Holidays come and go so fast.

Thank You for surfing My Wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.




6 comments:

  1. omg! looks super cute! I'm just amazed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute... I like it ^.^
    New follower here, love your arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Anatasia.. :)
      Aww.. Thank You so much. That really means alot to me.
      If friends and fans like you that inspire me to do better and better Mani's..

      Delete