Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Some New Goodies.

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

As I mentioned before,I had received some exciting
new goodies from Mash Nails 

SURFS UP.....

"High Tide Warning"


I used 2 coats of Lime and Orange Polish
These Polishes smell Amazing! Great coverage for 2 coats
 Here's the Line Up..
Silver-Black-White-Pink-Gold-Blue
These polish markers need to be shaken before each use,
and primed before your first usage. You will here the ball rattling
inside the tube as your mixing the paint up.
When you prime these do it slowly. The paint will start to flow quickly.
These are very fine tipped pens.
Okay now back to the Mani.
I used a fish skeleton stamp on ring and pointer finger and filled it in with
the White Pen.  ( I was trying for a surf board ) (L.o.L)It's dries fairly fast and was extremely easy to apply.
I was able to run a thin pink line down the center of the surf board without streaking or messing up the white,
The middle and pinkie I used the Black pen to write.
Little to no pressure is best when writing words. Also I have learned to do this 
over a Top Coat so it'll glide nicer over the nail.
It's still polish so if you mess up it's back to the drawing board.
I did Topcoat these and I had no smearing or bleeding.



Again only 2 coats required for this Mani.
These smelled like Runts candy.
Here I stamped with Mash 28
Using both Mash Black and White Special Stamping Polish
I choice this image because I new it would be more of a challenge
to stamp them the way I did. I redid the pointer finger X4. Yes 4.. I wanted to 
test the lint roller trick also with the White Polish. It works :)
 But... Here is the catch now. I do this trick over Top Coat.
And yes it does clean up on the skin also but you have to be careful so
you don't remove any wanted art :)
I used the Silver Pen over a top coat to write my letters.
These pens have endless possibilities.
I can't wait to play more with these. :)
Here is the Scented Polish Crew!
I can't wait to start mixing these colors up.
You can these Polishes,Nail Marker Pens and Stamping Polishes
at Mash Nails 

Would you wear scented polishes?
Or how about try out those Nail Marker Pens even?
The stamping polishes do work great too and they seem to
work along with my lint roller/tape trick also.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.








No comments:

Post a Comment