Friday, February 1, 2013

Cheeky Beauty's New Jumbo Plates

Hello Nail Surfs

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have lots of goodies to share with you All.

Cheeky has launched their New Line of Jumbo Plates.
These plates are themed imaged. With full nail and single images.
I was lucky to test all these plates already and wow!
As tester plates they still stamped flawlessly.
There's roughly 63 images per plate.
And they will be for sale in 2-4 weeks on Amazon.com
$11.99 a Plate and they will have Plates in sets at a discount price also.
Anyways. I'm sure you all want me to get to the chase here..

*****High Tide Warning*****
SURFS UP....











63 images per Plate @ 11.99 each is a Great Deal
That's  20 cents an image.
Here I used Plate 1 "ViVa Mexico"
I stamped with MyOnline Shop Special Stamping Polish
Which BTW is Totally Awesome! Her colors are so bold
and bright they stamped great even over dark bases like this Mani.
What other Stamping Polish Brand do you know that has colors and stamps over 
a Black base even?
Another Mani Using "ViVa Mexico" Plate 2
Matte Finish

Which Plate is your favorite?
You can buy these plates Here in 2-4 weeks

Thank you for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.




5 comments: