Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Luck of the Irish Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

For those who don't know yet .. Cheeky's 2013 Set will be released in 
about 4 weeks. And they also have said that this year they will be 
selling their products on EBay also. :)

Now Cheeky has shown the next plate. 
"Happy Holidays"
Plate 6
So that means I can post Mani's using this plate.


SURFS UP....

My Nails seem to be getting a tad bit to long again.
It feels like I just filed them down not to long ago.

I really like how I have a few choices for each Holiday.
That means I can do more Mani's and they'll still be 
different from the rest.

Do you like doing Holiday Mani's?
I enjoy them from time to time.

Psst.. A giveaway here coming soon.. :)

Thank you for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.




2 comments:

  1. I really hope it's more like 2 weeks instead of 4. I wanted to do this exact mani in green and gold for St. Patrick's Day. Well at least I can "copy" your shamrock mani if all else fails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too. They haven't given me any further details yet.
      But they did say "in about" so that can mean early too. :)
      Please share your Mani when you get your plates :)

      Delete