Monday, February 18, 2013

Science Fair Award

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I had the pleasure of being lucky and being able to 
have Cheeky's New Jumbo Plates to test out.
I tested each and every image in all 10 plates.
I also still made my Mani's as often as I do.
These plates are truly amazing and I myself can't
wait for the final release. Some things were tweaked,
so I am as exciting as you all are. 
What was tweaked?
I do not know. It could be image sizes or more details even.
It'll be a surprise.

SURFS UP....



I am trying to use images that I've seen other request for plates.
If you spot a certain image you would like to see, 
Please let me know. I will try my best to make a Mani or 
even a skittle Mani for you.
This set is not for sale just yet. But soon!
I will ask for a more update on release day.


Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach


4 comments:

  1. Estou louca pelo Lançamento dessas insolentes maravilhosas!!!! Quero todas! hehehhe
    Ficou linda, linda, linda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Liliana :) This Set is Great. So Many images, and I love they did themed too. :)

      Delete
  2. What matte did you use? I love it!

    ReplyDelete