Thursday, February 7, 2013

t e d Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach


I told you I've been busy making Mani's.
I have another one here yet to share.
You are seeing it here "first".

t e d 

SURFS UP.....



I used Cheeky's Newest Jumbo Collection
"Tropical Holiday" Plate 2
This Collection will be for sale in 4-7 wks on Amazon



And for  t e d 
 I used Bunny Nails HD-A
You can purchase this plate at Bunny Nails
I used CG Holly-Day
And Funky Fingers White polish
I used MyOnline Shop's Special stamping Polish "Gold" for   t e d
MyOnline Shop's Special Polish can be found here
for the middle finger I used CG Call of the Wild for stamping.

Would you wear a Movie themed Mani?

Thank you for surfing my wave.
And I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.





No comments:

Post a Comment