Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Your My Super Hero Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Like I said before.. Each Mani tonight is going to have it's own post,
so they All feel special like the other Mani's get..


SURFS UP....


I used CG "Man Hunt" as a Base
2 coats was needed.
Before Christmas Day I had received a Beautiful package
with Super Special Goodies. 
MyOnline Shop's Special Stamping Polishes are the most
Amazing, Highly Pigmented Stamping Polish's out there.
Yes even better than Konad's I believe.
I have Konad's Stamping kit. Which included over 20 bottles and
those colors may be beautiful also but,... They don't work so hot over dark
bases. This is why I am giving MyOnline Shop another Shout Out!
"THANK YOU" your polishes "ROCK"
This Mani wouldn't be a Super Hero  without you. :)



Fun 2 & MJ 8 Plates
You can find her Plates and Polishes 

Have you done any Super Hero Mani's?

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.




No comments:

Post a Comment