Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Monkey Business

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I have many photo's to share still with all of you.
I post Mani's in many different paces.
I'm up to about 20 different places for 1 Mani.
So I apologize in advance if I am behind on posting here.
I do paint my nails often.
I also paint my Toes. I will post a **BEWARE** for those
who may not want to see.

Cheeky's 2013 Jumbo Set is due to be released in 2-3 Weeks.
They just previewed "Wild at Heart"
Plate 9


SURFS UP....


I used Plate 9 for the Monkeys &
Plate 7 for the Banana's 

Another Great Plate by Cheeky.
I really like how I can mix the plates and still make a matching Mani.
There's so many Mani options with this Collection.
You will not be bored with these plates.
Only 1 plate left for preview.

How excited are you about this new Collection?
Do you have many Cheeky Beauty plates already?

I have most of the plates. I am missing some of their XL plates still.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.






4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that color club shade! Plate 9 is one I'm still debating whether to get or not :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Amalia :)
      Plate 9 may come in Handy 1 day.. :)
      You never know. And hey if you liking the remaining 9 plates it may just be cheaper to get all 10 in a set.
      Cheeky has not released their pricing on sets yet.

      Delete