Sunday, March 3, 2013

SCOOBY - DOO! .....Where Are YOU!!!!

Hello Nail Surfers 

Welcome to My Beach

I have been having fun with my Cartoon Plate by 
Chocolate Vanity. There's so many creations that can be made
with these plates. And yes I do understand the shipping costs. But it is 
coming from another country, (which shipping usually does cost more)
But to me the number "One" thing to remember.. These are very "very" rare
images. You won't find Fred,Scooby, Shaggy, Care Bears,Pluto, Sponge
Bob..etc images anywhere else. So knowing all of that. The shipping to me
was well worth the rarity I'm getting.

Now this Velvet Powder from Mash Nails is really addictive like coffee.
It is so simple to apply and removal is easy. No harsh removal like glitter polishes.
They can get wet and dry to the smooth touch. I've washed a sink full of dishes
and when they dried they were soft again. No need to worry if they fall apart either. 
Once it's on. It's staying til you want to remove it. It doesn't have to be used
either to cover your entire nail. As you seen my earlier post, I used it to fill in my Bee's.
And here below, I used it as a french tip.

SURFS UP....


This is what I started with.
I used Mash 35 for the flowers.
The Crew that is responsible.
CG Gothic Lolita --Mash Nails Matte Finish,Blk Stamping polish and Scented Lime Polish
And for those Flowers I used MyOnline Shop's Special Stamping polishes
I used Mash Nails "Velvet" Green. I applied this over the Scented Lime polish.
Does it still smell scented? Yes it's still scented even with Velvet over them.
Close up.

Are you going to try this Velvet from Mash?
I still have many ideas to use this Velvet with myself.
I'm going to get another pack just so I don't run out or they sell out
before I run out..
And how about this Cartoon Plate? 
Would you seriously pass on this plate?
I had to have it. And I've got many more creations to go still.

It's so amazing that with all the nail art choices out there,
they all still play nicely together.

Thank you for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.







2 comments:

  1. I ordered this plate in January and still not received! Super cute mani! I still watch that cartoon it's probably my favorite of all time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. It hasn't come yet.. :( have you checked your tracking or contacted them yet?
      I know it's my Fav as well.. Scooby-Doo is always on cartoon network.. :)

      Delete