Hello Nail Surfers
Welcome to My Beach
I still have many Mani's to share with you.
But today I am going to show you Mani that is a real treat.
No really it is..
I used China Glaze "Make an Entrance" as a base.
Cheeky's Newest Jumbo Plates
which can be found on Amazon.com or by
clicking Cheeky Beauty
I also used CH 42
Now I know some of you may be asking how in the heck
did I color all that in and not loose the image detail..
Well.. I am going to show you :)
1. Apply clear coat on top of a plastic bag. ( I used a sandwich bag)
2. I painted my nail my base color.
3. Stamp your image over your "Dried" topcoat.
4. Color your image in. (I use acrylic paints,but nail polish works as well)
5. Carefully peel the top-coated image off the plastic. (I use tweezers and slide it under the image)
6. Trim off any excess.
7. Place it on top of your nail with the good side facing up.
8. Apply top coat on top of your home made stamping decal.
(keep in mind**Seche Vite** shrinks your art,and it will shrink your
9. After it's all dry you can now apply your favorite topcoat and do you clean up.
Tools to have handy..
*small dotting tool end or an orange stick (helps pull extra's off and way from nail)
Have you made you own stamping decals before?
This is not a "New" technique. It has been around for a few years now.
It's just trending again.
Thank you for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.