Friday, December 6, 2013

Bunny Nails HD-E &F and BuNa-A & B Series Review

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I have some exciting news to share with you all.

I am a proud owner of four new plates.
Which plates you may ask.

She just released these four new  plates.
Two are Holiday themed.  HD Series E & F 
Christmas,Thanksgiving and New Years.
You can also use a few of these images throughout the year too.
The other two plates are part of her BuNa Series.
BuNa-A & B 
These two plates are simply amazing. There's flowers,abstracts,lace,
words,birds and many more images.
I have many pics to share and I even did two Mani's already.

I still have swatching to do so you can see for yourself the amazing 
quality she brings with her products.
I was just so excited I had to make some art real fast.


SURFS UP

*******WARNING*****
-----HIGH TIDE-----

A little over 2.5 cm Long  By slightly over 2 cm wide.
Sure to fit any thumb.

Just a comparison between Bunny Nails images VS Bundle Monster.
A huge size difference there.
HD-E VS BM423


An extreme close up of single images.
HD-E  compared to BM423

Now are the BuNa-A & B Series just as big?
Yes.



 BuNa-B 
I just Love how much details her plates have.
And the "important" part is these details all transfer as well.

I did random saran wrap sponging over a dark grey base and stamped
with Mash Nails Black Stamping Polish with  BuNa-B plate.
Oh and this is my right hand. :)
It's been a long time since I've posted this hand.
Not a lot of people are willing to post their non dominant  hand.

Yep. I have a shorter there.. It is actually a victim of angry filling.
My nails are extremely sharp. And it's because I keep the as square
as possible for me. And well that finger must of been extra sharp or something
because it made my lip bleed. My first reaction was to chop them all off.
It really hurt and I already had a few war wounds myself from these
suckers. So I raced for my file and gave it back to the nail.
Now it's really curved so it can't hurt me again.
But in the end the nail won.
I used Mash Nails Black Stamping Polish to stamp in.
(This is my go to polish)
I used BuNa-A  & BuNa -B Plate.

I am doing swatching for these four plates still.
I just choose random images to swatch.
If you have a particular image you would like to see,
please comment soon and I will add them in.

Bunny Nails has amazing plates. 
I highly recommend her products.
She has amazing Customer Service to go along with her amazing Plates.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.





No comments:

Post a Comment