Friday, February 27, 2015

MyOnline Shop MJXLII-XLVII & MJXXVII & Wedding Plate

Hello Nail Surfers
 
Welcome to My Beach
 
Today I am sharing the New 8 Plates
MyOnline Shop will be releasing this March 1,2015
They will be available on her Storenvy Store
and also Amazon
 
She has her plates number in Roman Numerals
 
1 = I                  11 = XI                21= XXI                31 = XXXI           41 = XLI
 2 = II                12 =XII               22 = XXII              32 = XXXII          42 = XLII
 3 =III                13 = XIII             23 = XXIII            33 = XXXIII         43 = XLIII
 4 = IV               14 = XIV             24 = XXIV           34 = XXXIV         44 = XLIV
 5 = V                 15 = XV             25 = XXV             35 = XXXV          45 = XLV
 6  = VI              16 = XVI            26 = XXVI            36 = XXXVI         46 = XLVI
 7 = VII              17 = XVII           27 = XXVII          37 = XXXVII        47 = XLVII
  8 = VIII            18 = XVIII          28 = XXVIII        38 = XXXVIII       48 = XLVIII
 9 =IX                 19 = XIX            29 = XXIX           39 = XXXIX          49 = XLIX
10 = X                20 = XX              30 = XXX            40 = XL                  50 = L
 

 
She's not to 50 yet. But a least we know what it'll look like.
 
HIGH TIDE WARNING
 
 
 SURFS UP 
 
 


 

 

 
 
 









 
I tested every image.
I used some Diy Stamping (Black)
and some Sally Hansen Insta Dry Polishes as well.
Not every image is stamp straight.
 
I didn't have any issues with stamping or transferring.
These are my stamping sheets.
So you can see if an image didn't please me, I tested
it a 2nd or 3rd time if needed.
A full plate swatch really leaves lots of polish build up,
which can lead to stamping errors.
 
 
Which is your Favorite Plate / Plates ?
 
 
 

I used XLV
My stamper has a tiny tear and is reflecting in my stamping now.
It's my squishy. I had that little guy for over 5 years now.
I guess it was time to let him go now.
I used acrylic paints, Alcohol inks and some double/triple stamping.
 

So I found another stamper, but it's really firm
and that's difficult to use with long curvy nails.
I press not roll.
I used MJ  XVII
 
 
Thank you for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.
And I hope you return soon.

 


1 comment: