Sunday, May 17, 2015

School's Out Summer Collection Review (Above the Curve Nail Lacquer)

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Above the Curve Nail Lacquer has just
released a New Collection on May 15

School's Out Summer Collection Part 1


****HIGH TIDE WARNING****

SURFS UP


Above pic was taken in direct Sun Light.



And Yes!.. They can Multi-task too.

I used 2 coats of Pool Parties & Barques
plus a TC.

For art I used a knock off plate
SA-08


I used 2 coats of Scary Stories by the Fire
plus a TC.

For art I used BP-LO12 by Born Pretty Store.



I used 2 coats of Are We There Yet?
plus TC


I used 2 coats of Summer Camp Blues.

For art I use BP-LO12 by Born Pretty Store


I used 2 coats of Stop That (ice cream) TRUCK! 
plus TC


I just <3 all="" amazing="" colors="" how="" p="" these="">
blend beautifully together.
For art I used MJIV (MJ4)


School's Out Summer Collection Part 1
is Now available.

These are a Linear Holo Shimmer  Polish.
They are like a Neon but require no Undies
and they are packed with sparkles!
I used 2 coats on all my nails plus a TC.
The application is so smooth and even.
They dry fast and they stamp too :).
There was NO staining either on my nails.

Check out Above the Curve. (ATC) 
and Grab your Collection before it's out.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.









No comments:

Post a Comment