Thursday, September 3, 2015

Summer Holo Polish Review

Hello Nail Surfers 

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have some AMAZING Indie Holo Polishes
to share with you.
These polishes are made by Colores de Carol 

If you use code BEACHING 
you can save 10% off your order.


High Tide Warning


SURFS UP

Summer Holo's 
(set of 5)
Malachite
Cheshire
Heart of the Rapids
Sapphire Princess
Candy Dust


There's 2 extra holo's in this group picture, that are also
available now.
Piedra de Luna (Gold) (top row middle polish)
I also have Mystical Orchard (top row last polish)


I used 2 coats of Malachite

I used 2 coats of Chershire

Here I added art by using Marianne Nails XXL4


I used 2 coats of Heart of the Rapids

For art I used Bunny Nails BuNa-C plate http://bunnynails.storenvy.com/

I used 2 coats of Sapphire Princess 
and for art I used Bunny Nails BuNa-F 

I used 2 coats of Candy Dust 
along with Marianne Nails XXL4



Those above are all part of the Summer Holo Set (5pcs)

I used 2 coats of Piedra de Luna
along with Bunny Nails BuNa-F Plate 


I used 2 coats of Mystical Orchid 
Along with Marianne Nails XXL3 stamping plate


Lots of Amazing Holo's above.
Everything applied smoothly and evenly in just 2 coats.

Do you like Holo Polishes?

I love them!
Especially Colores de Carol's 

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.
And I hope you return soon too. 













No comments:

Post a Comment