Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Born Pretty Holiday Plates Review

Hello Nail Surfers 

Welcome to My Beach 

Today I have some Christmas Stamping Plates by Born Pretty Store



SURFS UP 


BP-35 


BP-L015



BP-L032

All 3 of these plates can be used as Christmas Themed Mani's.
And they all stamp amazing too.
~BP-35 has the Deer Head that can be used in multiple ways for multiple 
looks. It's really not just a Christmas image. It can be used for a Hunter's Mani.

~BP-L015 has X-mas trees/snowflakes and bare branches. 
But it also has Valentine's Day and many single flowers too.

~BP-L032 is Full blown X-Mas plate.

I used BP-L015 & BP-L032
Snowflakes and X-Mas trees :) For art.
CbL- Santa Baby & CbL-Tree of Lights 

I used BP-35 & BP-L015 for art.

I used BP-L015 for art along with
Winsor & Newton Fine Acrylic Paints to color my flowers in.
I add a little water to the paint in this Mani.


These plates stamp perfect! And they are affordable too.

You can use code
HANG10
and save 10% Off ANY Non-Sale item :)

Thank You for visiting My Beach.
I hope you enjoyed your visit and that you will 
return back soon :)
~ I have More reviews still to come~
~And Lots of Mani's to share~








2 comments: