Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sponge Mani with Acrylic Paint and Bundle Monster.

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach 

Today's Mani I had some fun using acrylic paints.

I always use a Nail Polish as a base before I use any of my paints.


SUFRS UP

I used Bundle Monster 405 & 410 for art
**Art can be found Here**



I used Dark Knight by Funky Fingers-from Five Below
as my Stamping Polish.
I also used Bundle Monster's Jumbo Stamper
which can be found Here

For my Base I started off with 2 coats of Gesso by Funky Fingers.
I used Rose,Blue,Yellow and White Acrylic Paint.
I used a Sea sponge that I picked up at Dollar Tree.
I cut mine into small triangle pieces.

Here is a Video Below :)
I hope you Enjoy..



I hope you enjoyed your visit at My beach.
And I hope you return again back soon. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment