Monday, July 4, 2016

Yellow Mani with a Glitter Topper

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have a Fun Yellow Mani to share with you.

I used Alex's Lemonade by Fresh Paints
(it's a scented polish and smells ohhh sooo good :) )
I topped the base off with Glitter Matters by Funky Fingers
*Both of these polishes are from 5 Below Store.
And yes.. I can still smell the Lemonade polish even with glitter over it.



For art I used Nicole Diary ND107 
These Plates are just $1.00 
Check them out.. They offer a nice variety.

I used Konad Black Stamping polish.

I also used my clear stamper that I scored on Amazon for $1.66

Have you scored any New Goodies from Amazon lately??
These Nicole Diary Stamping Plates are a great Deal for $1.00 each.

Thank You for visiting My Beach.
I hope you visit again soon.


2 comments:

  1. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy..
      And Thank You for your support :) <3

      Delete