Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Fun Flamingo Mani

Hello Nail Surfers 

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have an easy and fast Mani.

Surfs Up

I started off with 2 coats of Dark Knight by Funky Fingers as my base.


For my Stamping Polish I used Bundle Monster's Essentials Bright Collection
I used Hottie Tottie & Sunrise.
Sunrise showed true color being a Yellow even over a Black base.
Hottie Tottie shows as a Reddish over Black instead of a Hot Pink.

I've been testing guy out lately.
So far everything is Great!
It is a soft/firm Clear XL Head.
It is 4cm wide, and has a handy short holder with a clear lid
to protect your stamper while not in use.
Monocle Stamper can be found Here

**This Stamper worked straight from the package.**
NEVER use Acetone on ANY part of this.

Thank You for visiting My Beach today.
I hope you enjoyed today's post, and I hope you return again soon :)





No comments:

Post a Comment