Thursday, September 1, 2016

The Harvest Goddess Collection fall 2016 Swatches/Review

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have Lot and Lots pf pictures to 
share with you. Sometimes I can get carried away with all the pics I take.
But I enjoy it. And I would want to see multiple pics. 
With art,without art, Glossy and even Matted.
Seeing Polish or even art on certain finishes can be a deal breaker.

Today I have The Harvest Goddess Collection
fall 2016

SURFS UP

***HIGH TIDE WARNING***

( I took this pic outside and I <3 how="" it="" out="" p="" turned="">

Indoors

Inna
is a White Crelly base with Gold and various fall color glitter and micro
Red bars.
I used just 1 coat over a white base plus TC.
Application was so smooth and even.
Inna with art
I used CICI&SISI acrylic stamping plate
Islamic Buildings 01 Plate.

Sela
is a Berry Red jelly base with micro pink holo glitter and a mix of Gold glitter.
I used 2 coats plus a TC.

Macro Shot.

Sela with art and Matted.
I used CICI&SISI acrylic layering stamping plate.
Flowers 02 plate.

Ceres
is a holographic harvest Yellow with platinum micro flakes,
micro Gold and Orange glitter.
I used 2 coats plus a TC.
Macro Shot 
Ceres with art and Matted.
I used CICI&SISI  Natural 01 acrylic stamping plate for art.


Demeter
is a Navy Blue scattered holo with Aqua micro glitter.
I used 2 coats plus a TC.
Macro Shot
Demeter with art.
I used CICI&SISI Flower acrylic plate for art.
I really wanted to see this one all Matted.
I used CICI&SISI Geometry 02 acrylic stamping plate for art.

Autumnus
is a shimmery Coral/Orange with holographic micro flakes.
I used 2 coats plus a TC.
Macro Shot
Autumnus with art.
I really pushed this one.lol
I forced these holo,micro glitter,jelly's to water marble.
I used Autumnus and Ceres together over a White base.
For art I used CICI&SISI Indian 03 acrylic stamping plate.

Feronia
is a forest Green jelly base with holographic silver glitter and micro holo flakes.
I used 2 coats plus a TC.
Macro Shot
Feronia with art.
I used CICI&SISI Geometry 03 acrylic stamping plate.

I had to Matte this. It still shines like a diamond.
Do you notice anything different on my arted nail???

I used acetone and removed random spots of polish before I stamped.
I really <3 how="" one="" out="" p="" this="" turned="">

I used the Entire Harvest Goddess Collection here in a Splatter.
I Matted them.

For art I used CICI&SISI Indian 03 acrylic stamping plate.

is available now.
**Application was smooth and even on all 6 polishes.**
And they dry fast too :)
You can find this Collection by Colores de Carol Here


All art was created by using CICI&SISI
acrylic stamping plates.
























No comments:

Post a Comment