Monday, March 20, 2017

Aquiver with Art

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I have Mani's using the Pure Imagination Collection by 
Colores d eCarol with art on them.
I will be posting 1-2 new posts a day with these Mani's.

SURFS UP


I started off with 2 coats of Aquiver
I used Marianne Nails XXL 5 for art

I used 3 different images on this plate.

I used bmc clear stamper

Stamping polishes and Top Coat.
Straight up Black is by bmc
Gesso is from Five Below Store
Smudge Free TC is OMG Amazing!!
It's made by bmc

I first stamped in Gesso and then went over it
using Straight up Black.
My accent I stamped using the lady's hair first
and then the elephant.
I finished this all off using
bmc Smudge Free TC.


**If you are tired of ruining your art with your current TC
or tired of your art Shrinking due to your TC
Then you must try this Smudge Free Top Coat
by bmc.
** I literally tried to ruin my mani using this TC **
** and nothing happened. This is Truly an Amazing TC **

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at my beach.

***** Do you like all these extra pics?***
Or
would you rather just see the Mani and links?


No comments:

Post a Comment