Monday, June 26, 2017

1776- A Navy Jelly Base loaded with Goodies Mani!

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have an Amazing Polish to share with you by

1776

SURFS UP

1776

This is a Navy Blue Jelly Base with 
Micro Holo Silver and Red Glitter,
Blue Shimmer,
Metallic Red and Silver Glitter and
Silver Holo Dots.

This is Available Now at Colores de Carol Store.

1776
Application was smooth and even.

This is a Stunning Navy Blue Jelly base.
All of the Holo and Glitter and Metallic's
blend so Beautifully here.

And those Holo Dots!!

Matte N' GO For my Matte Finish

For art I did a dry brush drag using Born Pretty Acrylic Paint Set
I used Red & White for the Dry Bush Technique
and I used the White to color in the Stars :)
Item#34996
The Set pictured here is no longer available.
But the Link I gave above is a newer set that is available Now
and it looks like the brushes are even nicer in the New Set.

For art I used MyOnline shop MJ IV
(Photo Credit to MyOnline Shop)





Base- 1776 by Colores de Carol

Matte N' Go

Acrylic Paint Set- Born Pretty
**The exact set I have is not coming up anymore **
Mine is Item#34996

Stamping Plate MJ IV

Stamping Polish
Gesso by Funky Fingers- Five Below

Clear Jumbo Stamper- Born Pretty Store 
**Item #39577**

^^^^ Hands Down My Favorite Stamper!!^^^^

I actually still have this Mani on.
It is so Stunning in person too.



Grab Yours Today and Save <3 i="">

Thank You for visiting My Beach.
I hope you enjoyed today's post and I hope you return 
again soon. :) <3 p="">

xoxo beaching nails




No comments:

Post a Comment