Monday, June 19, 2017

Destination Fun

Hello Nail Surfers 

Welcome to My Beach

Today's post is a Mix of Born Pretty Review Products
and Also Born Pretty Products that I have Purchased myself.

SURFS UP 


I started off with a 3 color gradient using a sponge.
Coral-Purple and Blue



For Art I used this *New* BP 124 Stamping Plate

I also used Born Pretty Jumbo Clear Stamper.

** I Absolutely Love this Stamper**
This is my New Fav!!



Save 10% off any Non-Sale Item 

HANG10


Do You have a Favorite Stamper?
If so which one do you like the Best?

Base-3 color Gradient with a sponge

Stamping Polish- bmc Black

Clear Jumbo Stamper- Born Pretty Store

Stamping Plate- BP 124


Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.
And I hope you return again soon. 

xoxo beaching nails

No comments:

Post a Comment