Thursday, June 1, 2017

Easy Colorful Stamping Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have a Fun and Colorful Mani to share with you.
It's really easy to do.

SURFS UP

I used Colores de Carol -Shommer,Niola,and Lillian as my base.
I used a make-up sponge and added these 3 colors randomly and then
did a Gradient with them.
I used a Matte Finish Top Coat.

For art I used hehe 107
Stamping Polish- Funky Fingers "Gesso"
Clear Stamper from Bundle Monster



Base Polishes
Stamping Plate hehe107
Clear Stamper
Stamping Polish "Gesso" Five Below
^^ Not Available Online, but sold at the Stores. 
3/$5 or $2.00 each.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.
And I hope you return again soon.

ps.. More Mani's coming <3 p="">

xoxo Beaching Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment