Thursday, June 8, 2017

The Hyperion Challenge Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome To My Beach

Are you getting bored with my Mani's and Photo's?

I hope not.
I have many more to share with you.


SURFS UP

Hyperion by Colores de Carol
Available June 10 at Midnight.

I did some double stamping here.

I know it's not dead on.
This was what I was trying to do.
I like to switch things up and try new things.
I knew I could stamp it dead on, but I didn't know I could 
achieve the look I did above,until I tried.
At first, I didn't like it.
But it grew on me and I was like, heck let it go.
It's different and I don't think I would be able to achieve 
this exact look again.


For Art I used Marianne Nails n126


Do you Challenge yourself when it come to Nail Art?


Base- Hyperion (Available June 10,2017 at Midnight)

Stamping Polish-Dark Knight from five Below & DIY Grey


Clear Stamper-bmc

Stamping Plate- n126


Thank You for visiting my beach.
I hope you enjoyed today's post,
and I hope you return again soon.

ps... I still have Many Mani's, Polish review's and even
New Stamping Plates still to share.

xoxo beaching nails

No comments:

Post a Comment