Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Mani 2017

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

While I was out Christmas shopping I had stopped at Dollar Tree
and came across some more Kiss gel Strong Nail Polish.
Now these Honestly paint really nice.
I would recommend these for sure.


SURFS UP

I used 2 coats plus a Top Coat.

For art I used BP-185

I got my plate from Amazon.
I purchased a 6 pcs set.
You can purchase just this plate only if you wanted too.

I don't mind using Born Pretty Products.
I have Never had any issues with their products.
The stamping plates work amazing!.
Just Remember......
1. remove film
2. clean plate with acetone before use.
3. stamping polish always works best,but a thick pigmented polish can work too.
4. move fast

Have you tried Born Pretty Products Yet??

This Coupon works on ANY Non-Sale Item.
HANG10 

xoxo beaching nails


No comments:

Post a Comment