Monday, March 5, 2018

Beauty Big Bang Floral Set Review

Hello Nail Surfers
Welcome to My Beach

Today I have New Products from a New Company
that I have never tried before.
Here is my order.

SURFS UP

This is the Floral Set

Every plate comes with a protective film.

These Plates are etched Perfectly.

Images are 2.5cm X 1.7cm

I Loved the variety this set offers.

Images do transfer showing all the details clearly.

5 Plates complete this Floral Set.

There are protectives backings on each plate.

Here are just some quick,random swatches.

Sooooo.
Are you ready to see all what I created with this 5pc set??
Each Mani I did I use Beauty Big Bang Stamping Polish
and Beauty Big Bang Clear Jumbo Stamper.
http://bit.ly/2GvRJhU <-- black="" br="" polish="" stamping="">
http://bit.ly/2AGvqn8 <-- br="" clear="" jumbo="" stamper="">
..
..
..

I used Paints as my base along with Beauty Big Bang
 Stamping Polish and Stamper.
Here I used BBB 07 & 10

My base is Pink with some Yellow paint stripes.
For art I used Beauty Big Bang  Floral plate 16 .

I used BBB 09 for art.

I used BBB 7 & 9 for art.

For art I used BBB 7 & 8

For art I used BBB 16 

For art I used BBB 7,9 and 10.

I had so much creating all of these Mani's.
Every Image worked perfectly.
The Stamper Never failed me.
And the Stamping Polishes is the BomB!!

I do Recommend Beauty Big Bang.
There prices are very Affordable and with this 10% Off Code
You can buy more and save :) 
                                                          
                                                    PayPal as payment method
                                                   Free shipping worldwide over 1 item.
                                                      2-4 weeks for delivery time.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
 I hope you enjoyed your visit.
Stay tuned for more details on the Stamper and Stamping Polish.

xoxo beaching nails

No comments:

Post a Comment